Mobile Experiments (with Alex Horenstein)
- More is Not Always Better: the Case of Counter-Terrorism Security (with Pritha Dev), Journal of Conflict Resolution, forthcoming.
- Economic Espionage (with Dylan Minor), Defence and Peace Economics, forthcoming.
- On the Rejectability of the Subjective Expected Utility Theory, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 16, 2016.
- Rationalizing Epistemic Bounded Rationality, Theory and Decision, 78, 2015.
- Epistemic Self–Analysis and Epistemic Bounded Rationality, Economics Bulletin, 35, 2015.
- Kernel–Based Type Spaces, Journal of Economic Theory, 145, 2010.
- Product-Consumer Substitution and Safety Regulation (with Alex Horenstein)
- Driving Tests and Road Safety: the Case of Mexico City (with Alex Horenstein)
- Agency Theory with Parametric Uncertainty (with Bruce McWilliams)
- Endogenous Uncertainty, CEO Compensation and Firm Performance: The Role of Firm Size (with Bruce McWilliams)