- Effort is not a Monotonic Function of Skills: Results from a Global Mobile Experiment (with Alex Horenstein), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 176, 2020.
- More is Not Always Better: the Case of Counter-Terrorism Security (with Pritha Dev), Journal of Conflict Resolution, 63, 2019.
- Economic Espionage (with Dylan Minor), Defence and Peace Economics, 30, 2019.
- On the Rejectability of the Subjective Expected Utility Theory, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 16, 2016.
- Rationalizing Epistemic Bounded Rationality, Theory and Decision, 78, 2015.
- Epistemic Self–Analysis and Epistemic Bounded Rationality, Economics Bulletin, 35, 2015.
- Kernel–Based Type Spaces, Journal of Economic Theory, 145, 2010.
- Game-form Recognition in Dynamic Interactions (with Alex Horenstein)
- Profiling strategic decision-makers (with Alex Horenstein)
- An Empirical Measure of Tree Complexity (with Alex Horenstein)
- Product-Consumer Substitution and Safety Regulation (with Alex Horenstein)
- Driving Tests and Road Safety: the Case of Mexico City (with Alex Horenstein)