- On the Rejectability of the Subjective Expected Utility Theory, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 16, 2016.
- Rationalizing Epistemic Bounded Rationality, Theory and Decision, 78, 2015.
- Epistemic Self–Analysis and Epistemic Bounded Rationality, Economics Bulletin, 35, 2015.
- Kernel–Based Type Spaces, Journal of Economic Theory, 145, 2010.
- Product-Consumer Substitution and Safety Regulation (with Alex Horenstein)
- Driving Tests and Road Safety: the Case of Mexico City (with Alex Horenstein)
- Agency Theory with Parametric Uncertainty (with Bruce McWilliams)
- Endogenous Uncertainty, CEO Compensation and Firm Performance: The Role of Firm Size (with Bruce McWilliams)
- Economic Espionage (with Dylan Minor)
Work in Progress
- Perceiving and Solving Trees: Mobile Experiment (with Alex Horenstein) – several papers based on data from Blues and Reds
- Estimating Preferences under Risk: Theory and Mobile Experiment (with Alex Horenstein)
- Effort-based Utility: Theory and Mobile Experiment (with Alex Horenstein)
- More is Not Always Better: the Case of Anti-Terrorism Security (with Pritha Dev)
- Choice Theory with Perception